Ask an Expert

Increasing income tax source deductions; Decreasing income tax source deductions; Replacing T4s and RL-1s
By Annie Chong
|Canadian Payroll Reporter|Last Updated: 01/30/2015

Increasing income tax source deductions

Question: An employee has requested that I increase the amount
of income tax deducted from his pay. Do I need permission from
the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to do this?