CPP contributions, minimum wage changes, determining jurisdiction for source deductions (Ask an expert)

By Annie Chong
|Canadian Payroll Reporter|Last Updated: 02/13/2013

Restarting CPP contributions

Question: We recently hired an employee who filed a CPT30 form last year at her previous job to stop CPP contributions from being deducted from her earnings. She is 67 years old. She now wants to have CPP contributions deducted. Can we just start making the deductions and paying the employer contribution?